Sunday, July 4, 2010

Pretty Irish Crochet Rose


I love these Irish Crochet roses! As I've surfed the internet I've found that there are various ways to make Irish Crochet roses. This is one that's in the Priscilla Irish Crochet Book 1. I really like it.

Actually, the very first Irish Crochet Rose I made was years ago from an Annie's Attic leaflet called Irish Crochet Jewelry. It had some really pretty jewelry made with Irish Crochet. I actually made my first rose out of yarn though instead of thread because at that time thread was just too small for me. I don't have a good picture of it, but it's made just a little bit differently than the one in the Priscilla book. The very center of the rose is raised and solid instead of having a ring in the center. They are both equally lovely!

No comments:

Post a Comment